Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 13 Prompt

NaBloPoMo Prompt #9
If you didn't have to be concerned about money or expertise, what would be your ideal job?

That's easy. I would be part of a company that advocates the literary arts and I would be responsible for teaching journal therapy, especially to children. Maybe not solely responsible, maybe as part of a small team. I would work part time because I think it could be emotionally exhausting. I would also be a writer and photographer. I'd have poetry books, be part of poetry anthologies, and contribute to magazines blogs, or newspapers. My own photographs would accompany my articles and maybe other people's too. I'd sell the rest of my photographs and have gallery shows from time to time.

Whenever I fantasize about what my perfect life would be, that's how I picture how I'd make my living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.