Thursday, March 21, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 21 Prompt

NaBloPoMo Prompt #15
How do you feel after you don't do something due to the risk?

It really depends. If the risk was huge and I didn't do it, that means I wasn't ready. If my desire doesn't overwhelm my fear, it means I'm unlikely to put in whatever work is necessary to see it through. I get bored or discouraged really easily if I wasn't committed to something in the first place.

If the risk is relatively small and I avoid it, then I get pretty annoyed with myself. I get annoyed that I didn't trust myself and my abilities. I am fully aware of why I have such a hard time trusting myself and I hate when I don't combat that feeling. I shouldn't be afraid of putting myself out there a bit because deep down I know that I have a lot to offer and I should be willing to show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.