Tuesday, March 19, 2013

NaBloPoMo March 19 Prompt

NaBloPoMo Prompt #13
Talk about a website or blog you wish you had started.

Probably The Simply Luxurious Life. This blog has been so helpful for me. It's all about living a quality life based on your own rules instead of everyone else's. It covers most aspects of life. The blog's creator, Shannon, definitely has her own style for everything, which she shows, but she pushes for her readers to find their own styles and follow their own path.

This blog has taught me and many other people quite a bit. Most style blogs tend to be about trends and most lifestyle blogs are about "alternative" lifestyles. I hate to put it like that. There's really no such thing as a "normal" or "typical" lifestyle so there really is no such thing as an "alternative" lifestyle. But that's beside the point. There aren't many blogs out there for someone like me, who is a single young woman with no children who is trying to find the path that will lead to the quality life that I want.

I wish I were in a place in my life where I felt like I could dispense advice based on my own experiences and philosophies and actually help people. I've always had this deep desire to help people but unfortunately until I help myself, I'm pretty useless to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think. Feel free to share your thoughts and your stories if anything I've said connects with you.